- November 1, 2021
- Comments: 0
- Posted by: bnv
So, the new RRO came out a while ago. Go karts when? Go karts now! ahem, anyways, it’s an offroad drift buggy driving heck of a time. The first few times. You’ll see…
It’s not a bad RRO. But it could be better. It did introduce a full new cross-platform game that was really well done, and added the cars, the CV2, and all of the good stuff. It’s fun! They did a pretty okay job trying to prevent motion sickness. But…
To be honest, I could write a whole rant here, but here’s just it summed up and with ways to fix it:
- Gets repetitive after the first few races (BIGGEST ONE)
- Add random events, or triggerable events! Make the cave collapse because of dynamite going off! Or of course, a new map.
- Buggy af
- FIX IT.
- The Car Configuration is super hard to understand
- Just make it when you hover over; I don’t know; ‘Suspension Damping Ratio’, have it give a subtext of ‘How much the car sags due to weight’.
- CV2 is hard
- ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶l̶m̶a̶o̶ Try attending circuitry events, like the Circuit Think Tank, and learn from the best!
- Not enough RRO items
- ???? Okay… just make reskins…? We can’t just have a blue and red set…
Well, that pretty much wraps it up. If you haven’t tried it, it is a blast, just not after the 15th race. Give it a go!