- March 25, 2021
- Comments: 0
- Posted by: bnv
So, I’ve also also also been playing Rec Room screen mode to see if it’s good. Here is what I found.
~PROS~ (I played on PC screen, so keep that in mind!)
- It is absurdly easy to navigate, and you pretty much have aimbot.
- The new menu tailors more towards screen players, so that’s something.
- Glitches are reduced.
- Remarkably far reach
- You get matchmaked with other screen players a lot.
- You can’t teleport.
- The watch menu covers your entire screen.
- Limited movement and expression of self.
- Somehow teleporters seem harder to hit…? Just me? Okay…
- Easily dominated.
- Inventory in games with side holsters (like C of the BM and Rec Royale) takes a while to get used to.
So, it really depends! But VR is better, so I’d recommend that, but if you don’t have one, you’re not doomed. 🙂