- March 1, 2021
- Comments: 0
- Posted by: bnv
“ewww simulator bad” is a phrase that I can agree with but don’t talk trash about Bee Swarm Simulator. Actually fun, unlike others… So. I existed during the last 2 hours before Beesmas, the winter event, ended. Some crazy things happened.
- 2 hours, nothing out of the ordinary. Normal server, just rushing to grab your last Beesmas things. We never expected what came after.
- 1.5 hours, odd Snow Storm occurrences with odd summon text, like A somber Festive Bee summoned a Snow Storm!
- 1 hour. Onett messes up the announcement text, saying that the Bean Bugs and Cocunut Crab broke instead of 1 hour to shutdown.
- 50 minutes. I think frogs and debug sprouts. (Gives Bitterberries)
- 45 minutes. Windy Bees everywhere, and more Sprouts and Snowstorms
- 25 minutes- Bean Bugs everywhere and a long Snowstorm.
- 20 minutes- Bubble Bee Man summons a Festive Sprout.
- 10 minutes- Gingerbread Cub has a tantrum of cosmic proportions and summons a Mythic Meteor Shower.
- 9 minutes- Bee Bear gives you messages until shutdown.
(I MEANT TO TAKE SCREENSHOTS BUT ONLY ONE SAVED SMH)