- June 10, 2020
- Comments: 0
- Posted by: Daniel J
Tarantulas are the best bug in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, and rack you up with thousands of bells, especially when Flick is there. In order to exploit the spawning patterns of tarantulas, here is what you need to do:
- Visit a Nook Miles Ticket island during tarantula spawning hours. (7:00 pm is when it starts)
- Dig up all of the trees, and have a very large expanse of clearing.
- Make sure to remove stumps, flowers, and weeds, too!
- Tarantulas like to spawn in clearings, so there you have it!
To catch a tarantula:
- Hold out your net and sneak towards it by holding A.
- If the tarantula sits up, stop moving until it goes down again, then repeat until…
- You catch it!
Thing is, they only appear between November and April, so at the time of writing this, they aren’t spawning.